Next Level Guitar is the number 1 video resource of guitar lessons from the internet. All the lessons, are made by David Taub. Beginner Guitar Blues, Acoustic Easy Songs, Funk Guitar, Awesome Jam Tracks, Country Lessons.
© © 2012 Next Level Guitar Inc
Category Archive: Muziek
◼ The richest guitar learning experience for iPad and iPhone
◼ 50+ courses spanning 1,200+ lessons
◼ Great Features: Backing Tracks, Full Screen Tab, Retina display support
◼ Try Before You Buy: Every Lick Pack includes free Licks to try out!
Agile has teamed up with TrueFire and JamPlay to bring you Lick of the Day, the guitar learning app! Lick of the Day offers 50+ courses spanning 1,200+ blues, rock, jazz, country, bluegrass, fingerstyle, rockabilly, R&B and acoustic lessons.
Each Lick Pack features 12 to 25 lick video lessons—about 60-90 minutes of video—from a skilled instructor, along with matching interactive tab/notation, text narrative and backing tracks. Many Lick Packs are presented in sets of two volumes per genre, where the second volume builds on the concepts and techniques that were presented in the first. Additional TrueFire and JamPlay Lick Packs are already in the pipeline for release in coming months.
Lick of the Day supports dual instructional modes to optimize the learning experience. In instructor mode, the student follows along with the instructor via video, with synced† tab or music notation and a fretboard display showing the notes being played by the instructor. In practice mode, the student controls the tempo of interactive tablature playback and also has access to the backing track audio to practice what was shown in the video.
Lick of the Day is powered by the live tablature rendering engine from TabToolkit, winner of the Apple Design Award. Rather than displaying static tablature, Lick of the Day renders tablature dynamically, including realistic guitar audio and advanced features such as A/B looping and speed control.
Lick of the Day is a free download on the iTunes App Store, and free Licks are available for each Lick Pack to enable guitar students to try out course content before they buy.
Follow Lick of the Day on Twitter: @LickoftheDayApp
Be a Lick of the Day fan on Facebook: Facebook.com/LickoftheDay
© © 2013 Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
This is The Voice: On Stage! The official game for the worldwide hit TV show The Voice. Sing your way through your favorite songs from The Voice to unlock more songs and game levels!
• Use your voice to control your way through the fun • See which notes you need to hit and then listen to your song with real Auto-Tune™! • Can you turn all 4 chairs?
StarMaker's apps including the “The Voice: On Stage” are the only karaoke games with genuine Auto-Tune™. Sing, record, and compete with over 250 hit songs, then share your recordings using Facebook, Twitter, and email! Get started with a free tokens and sing to earn more. Then subscribe for as little as $1.99 to sing ALL the songs! Score high and earn tokens for free songs and work your way up the ladder to pop stardom!
New hit songs released weekly, including tracks sung on The Voice's programs around the world such as:
• Miley Cyrus – "Wrecking Ball"
• Miley Cyrus – "We Can't Stop"
• Lorde – "Royals"
• Lorde – "Team"
• OneRepublic – "Counting Stars"
• Katy Perry – "Last Friday Night"
• Katy Perry – "E.T."
• Katy Perry – "Firework"
• Lady Gaga – "You and I”
• Lady Gaga – "Applause"
• Capital Cities – "Safe and Sound"
• Lana Del Rey – "Summertime Sadness"
• Britney Spears – "Work B**ch"
• Fun. – "Some Nights"
• Ylvis – "The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)"
• Macklemore and Ryan Lewis – "Thrift Shop"
• Robin Thicke – "Blurred Lines"
• Justin Bieber – "As Long As You Love Me"
• Daft Punk – "Get Lucky"
• Rihanna – "Stay"
• Ed Sheeran – "The A Team"
• The Police – "Roxanne"
• Carly Rae Jepsen – "Call Me Maybe"
• Alex Clare – "Too Close"
• The Script – "Hall Of Fame"
• One Direction – "Live While We're Young"
… and many more!
Pick a Stagename, create a profile, and see how many votes your recording earns on www.StarMakerStudios.com.
NOTE: Headphones are recommended for recording on an iPhone, iPad, or 4th generation iPod Touch.
IMPORTANT SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
“The Voice: On Stage” app offers several subscription packages that unlock unlimited access to the app’s Weekly Songblast including new songs we release every week as well as our premium songs.
Subscription length and price:
One Week Subscription – $1.99 per week
One Month Subscription – $4.99 per month
6 Month Subscription – $24.99 per 6-month period
1. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of the purchase.
2. Subscriptions will AUTOMATICALLY renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
3. Your iTunes account will be charged a renewal price equal to that of the original subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
4. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
5. Subscriptions are non-refundable and may not be cancelled during an active subscription period.
6. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication. Note that “The Voice: Official Mobile Game” app does not currently offer free trials of subscriptions.
7. Subscriptions maybe restored by tapping the 'Restore' button on the subscription purchase page.
Under License: Talpa Media Holdings and Philips Electronics
© © Starmaker Interactive
Auria LE – the professional digital audio recording system for iPad.
"This is the first mobile mixing (AND recording AND post production) app that I've ever used that is truly professional. Just Wow !" – David Kahne (Grammy winning producer/engineer for Paul McCartney, Tony Bennett, Stevie Nicks, Sublime, The Bangles, Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor)
•TEC Awards 2012 Nominee•
•Computer Music Innovation Award•
•Computer Music Performance Award•
•Sound on Sound 2013 Awards Nominee•
Experience the power of Auria in a streamlined version. Record, edit, and mix your music using essential tools taken from the full version, but in a less expensive package designed for those who don’t need every feature packed into Auria.
Auria LE is a 24-track digital recording system designed from the ground up for the iPad. With professional-level features and optional third-party plugin support from names like PSPaudioware, Overloud, Fab Filter and Drumagog (available via In-App purchase), Auria clearly sets a new standard for mobile recording.
"Prepare to be amazed." – Computer Music Magazine
“…I was immediately convinced that this is the hottest musical app to make it to the iPad so far…” – Recording Magazine
• 24 tracks of simultaneous playback of stereo or mono files (upgradable to 48 tracks).
• Up to 8 tracks of simultaneous recording when used with compatible USB audio interfaces (upgradable to 24 tracks of recording) Camera Connection Kit required.
• 24-bit recording
• Supports sample rate of 44.1KHz only (upgradable to support 48K and 96K sample rates)
• Vintage-inspired ChannelStrip on every channel by PSPAudioware includes Expander, Multiband EQ and Compressor
• MasterStrip on all subgroup and master channels featuring PSPAudioware BussPressor, EQ and Mastering Limiter
• Third party effect plugin support available via in-app purchase (only iOS-version plugins are supported. All plugins must be purchased through the in-app store)
• ClassicVerb reverb plugin included
• StereoDelay and StereoChorus plugins included
• 2 Assignable subgroups(upgradable to 8) and 2 aux sends
• Powerful waveform editor with features like cut/copy/paste, duplicate, separate, gain, and more
• Flexible snapping tools allow snapping to events, cursor, bars, beats and more
• DropBox, SoundCloud and Audio Copy/Paste support
• Inter-app audio support (IAA)
• Audiobus support (iPad 3 or greater)
• Full automation support on all controls with graphical editing
• True 100mm faders when used in Portrait Mode
• Optional video import feature allows sample accurate sync of video to an Auria project with adjustable offset times and video export capability
• Timeline ruler options include minutes:seconds, bars:beats, samples and SMPTE time
• Auto-punch mode
• Full delay compensation on all tracks and subgroups
• Adjustable metering modes, including pre or post fader, RMS and peak
• Adjustable pan laws
• Sample accurate loop function
• Automatic sample rate conversion
• Built-in metronome
Includes a demo song mixed on Auria by Grammy winning producer/engineer David Kahne.
iPad 2 or later strongly recommended.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later
USB audio interfaces require Camera Connection Kit
AudioCopy and AudioPaste are registered trademarks of Sonoma Wire Works.
© © 2013 WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
ReelStory is the most beautiful audio recorder you've ever seen. By transforming your iPad into a reel to reel deck we enable a fun and creative way to record your sounds.
Whether you want to record a business meeting or something totally random, Reel Story has everything to successfully
do the job. Our intention is to create a mix between a playful experience and powerful recording features.
⇾ record sound
⇾ adjust pitch
⇾ 4 sound filters; delay, reverb, band-pass, ring modulation
⇾ hyper-realistic graphics
⇾ multi-track recording
⇾ export to email
⇾ export to Dropbox
⇾ optimised for stability
⇾ realistic background sounds
feedback: @hello_truestory or firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by True Story
© © True Story – http://truestory.be
*** SPECIAL 75% DISCOUNT ! GET IT WHILE IT LASTS ! ***
BeatMaker 2: the most advanced mobile music workstation.
Combining music production tools that were behind the success of countless artists, BeatMaker 2 is a powerful, easy-to-use composition interface for amateurs and professionals alike.
Build your own virtual home-studio, create multiple instruments and connect them to a full-range of audio effects.
Compose, record, arrange and transform your ideas into complete songs, ready to be shared with others.
Import your own sounds or use the sound library provided: more than 170 high-quality instrument and drum presets from synthesizers to realistic orchestral sounds. You can even import songs from your iPod library!
Connect your MIDI accessories for an external control of BeatMaker's instruments, effects and mixer, ideal for home-studio productions and live performances. Compatible with audio interfaces with the Camera Kit (iPad only).
Works on all iPhone, iPod and iPad models starting with third generation devices (iPhone3GS, iPod3G 32GB, iPhone 4/4S/5, all iPads).
- Create multiple instruments with Drum Machine, Keyboard Sampler, Audio Tracks
- 11 effects: Reverb, Compressor, Filter, Delay, EQ, Flanger, Chorus, AutoPan, BitCrusher, Overdrive, 6-Band Parametric EQ
- 3 effect slots for each instrument
- CoreMIDI support: connect your MIDI accessories to control instruments, effects and mixer.
* DRUM MACHINE:
- 128 trigger pads: 16 pads over 8 banks
- Chop Lab: Slice audio loops to automatically create new sound presets
- Control sound parameters on individual pad: volume, pan, mute, output bus, semitone, fine tune, reverse and autoscaling
- Low/high pass filter per pad
- Pad trigger modes: one-shot, hold & loop
- ADSR Envelope ADSR control for each pad
- Exclusive groups and polyphony management
- "Live" modes: trigger, mute, reverse, velocity and tune spreading.
- Pad copy & paste
* KEYBOARD SAMPLER
- 128-key keyboard with pitch wheel, double keyboard mode, note display and zoom controls
- Easily create your own instruments from any sample combination with the keygroup editor
- Volume and filter ADSR envelopes
- Low/high pass filter with key tracking
- 2 LFOs to control volume, pitch and filter parameters
- Polyphony control, up to 32 voices
- Legato play mode with glide
- Velocity layers
* AUDIO TRACKS:
- Add audio tracks for recording and sample playback directly on the sequencer
- Record multiple audio tracks simultaneously
- Gain and noise gate on audio inputs
- Support for disk streaming to load samples without consuming RAM
* MULTI-TRACK SEQUENCER
- Create unlimited instrument, audio and FX tracks
- Automations: Record, edit and replay instrument and effect parameters
- Record, draw, arrange and resize patterns along the timeline to build your song
- Compose and modify patterns with a piano-roll interface. Edit notes, parameters and automations.
- Instrument and effect recording options: Quantize, take or partial undo, pre-roll, Overdub, note erasing.
* WAVE EDITOR
- Full-fledged wave editor with intuitive interface for manipulating samples
- Basic edition tools: trim, cut, copy, paste, with undo/redo
- High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms
- Audio tools: normalize, silence, reverse, fade in and out, cross-fade
- Record new samples from microphone or instruments
- Loop points and tempo/signature editor
* MIXER CONSOLE
- Realistic multi-track mixer with level meters
- Edit volume, pan, solo, mute and bus routing features for each track
- Four sends available for each instrument/audio tracks
* LARGE SOUND BANK INCLUDED
* SHARING & GLOBAL OPTIONS
- MIDI files import/export
- MIDI Out, Sync, Thru support
- Virtual MIDI support
- Korg's WIST support
- Transfer files from/to your computer via iTunes or FTP
- Import songs from your iPod library to create new remixes
- Upload songs to your SoundCloud account
- DropBox support
- Share audio content via iOS pasteboard
© © INTUA
***FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
Guitar Techniques is the world's only all-technique guitar magazine, providing lessons in blues, rock, metal, country, classical, acoustic and more. Our teachers are some of the world's finest guitarists, our tab is clear and accurate and our lessons tailored to all abilities.
Guitar Techniques now features audio tracks with enhanced tab so you can read, listen, learn and play. Simply tap the play button at the start of the music and off you go.
Note: Due to circumstances beyond our control, occasional tracks may not be available with audio and animated tablature.
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.99 / $4.99 / €3.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $3.99 / €2.99
1 year £27.99 / $39.99 / €31.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
© © Future Publishing Ltd
touchAble is THE controller app for Ableton Live. Countless artists around the globe – from bedroom producers to award winning artists – use it on stage, in their studio or while on the road.
touchAble 2 has been completely redesigned from the ground up, with stability and performance in mind – as well as an array of new and improved features.
"The New standard of Controller apps for iPad."
touchAble offers no-compromise-control of Ableton Live from your iPad. Its modular interface allows to split the screen to show two modules at the same time – or to maximize the surface area of a single module.
And if the size of one iPad is not enough, you can use touchAble with as many iPads as you want.
Each module offers full feedback from Live, making sure you always know what you are tweaking.
The Modules include:
The Clips Module is a touchAble representation of your Session View.
Launch Clips and Scenes, Solo and arm tracks, or open up the loop controls to quickly loop a running Clip.
touchAble 2 introduces an overview that allows quick access to any position in the set.
Live 9 Users can use this module to manage their Live Set – Create or delete Tracks, Scenes, Clips and even stop buttons – without ever touching your Computer.
Edit MIDI Clips with the new MIDI Editor.
Drum Mode makes it easy to lay down a drum loop.
Chord Mode allows for precise note placements and lengths – in any scale you want.
touchAble's Mixer lets you adjust Volumes, Sends and Pans.
Access the Crossfader and change A/B assignments.
Accurate dB readings and level meters allow you to take your eyes off the computer – and only focus on your mix.
The intuitive snap mode and multiple controls per track make it the perfect tool for live performances as well as studio-use.
Access Live Devices, VSTs or AUs.
Intelligent Controls adapt to the type of control used in Live.
For some Live devices, a native template mimics the device in Live – providing an interface that will make you feel right at home.
Snap and Combo mode allow for quick control changes in Live situations.
Keys & Pads
touchAble 2 offers three different ways to play MIDI Notes:
Traditional Keyboard (1 to 4 octaves)
Drum Pads (8 in half, 16 in full mode)
Isomorphic Keyboard (8×4 in half, 8×8 in full mode)
Several optional control windows allow switching the Scale, enabling note-repeat or aftertouch or changing the current octave & velocity.
Positional velocity gives your recordings a human touch.
the XY Pad lets you assign and control up to 12 parameters at once.
Gravity Parameters on each of the dots let you create natural and interesting effects.
Take Snapshots and restore them in an instant – or morph between them.
Edit your own interfaces using XY Pads, Faders, Rotarys, Buttons, Labels and Containers.
Assign any Live parameter or MIDI CC/Note.
Use as many pages as you like – and save and restore your templates.
Combine your own template with touchAble's other modules – and create the perfect controller for yourself.
Exclusively available for Live 9 users, the Browser lets you access Lives Library, including all of Lives Devices & Instruments, your Samples, Drums & Sounds.
Drag and Drop Devices on a track – or drop Samples on one of the DrumPads, touchAbles Browser will free you from your Computer while setting up your set.
touchAble 2 is compatible with Live 8 & 9 – Intro, Standard and Suite – and runs on all generations of iPad.
The Server Software requires OSX 10.5 and above or Windows XP and above.
Download the Server Software from http://www.touch-able.com and follow the installation process.
•Create an AdHoc wifi network (recommended) or use your domestic router network and connect your iPad to it.
•Run the touchAble Server and Ableton Live.
•Launch touchAble on your iPad and tap the Server to connect.
•Within a few seconds your set will be touchAble.
© © 2010 Christian Blomert
Turn your iPad/iPhone into an expressive synthesizer studio with stunning sound quality!
Alchemy is perfect whether you're developing song ideas on the go or in the studio. Discover an almost limitless palette of musical instruments using the unique remix pad to create constantly evolving and expressive sounds. Play fat basses, evocative soundscapes and pulsing arpeggios thanks to the most powerful synthesis engine on iOS. This is the mobile version of Camel Audio's award-winning Alchemy synth which can be heard on thousands of records by world-class musicians.
* "It sounds really lush and expressive … I love the quality of the patches"- SonicState.com
* "Try the free version to see for yourself how good Alchemy really can be" – Recording mag
Powerful, expressive synthesizer
• Synths, basses, piano, strings, guitar, drum kits and more
• Incredibly high quality sound – hear it to believe it!
• Huge variety of sounds thanks to sampler, VA, granular and additive synthesis
Intuitive song sketch pad
• 4-Track Sequencer with mixer and solo/mute
• Drum Pads – create your own beats
• 8 Songs included – have fun remixing tracks
Easily create living, breathing instruments with the Remix Pad
• Morph between synth variations to create your own sound
• Tilt and Inertia offer a fun physical way to control the synth
• 16 Performance Controls so you can easily tweak sounds to fit your music
Sound like a virtuoso with the easy keyboard
• Velocity sensitivity and per note filter sweeps
• Keyboard scales and one touch chords – sound great with your eyes closed
• External MIDI keyboard support
Integrate Alchemy with your other apps
• Inter-App Audio support
• Audiobus support
• Integrate Alchemy with your mobile studio
• Copy and Paste
Expandable with a wide range of instrument sound libraries
• 30 sounds included with 35 more free when you register
• 10 in-app purchase Sound Libraries available including Dubstep, Ambient and Dream Voices
• Each library contains 50 sounds (a massive 400 variations)
** In-App Pro Upgrade Features **
Upgrade now for just $14.99 and enjoy all these great additional features:
• Save Songs so you can recall your tunes
• Export WAV and MIDI files
• 8 songs, 75 sounds & 25 loops
• Pitchbend Each Note by sliding your finger left and right
• Virtual MIDI – control Alchemy from other Apps such as Beatmaker
• Save and load individual tracks
• Record remix pad movements
• Mark presets as favourites for easy lookup
• Additional quantize options including triplets
• Additional keyboard scales
• Auto Sync to External MIDI tempo
• Poly control – set the number of notes to play at once
• Latency Control – balance polyphony vs. latency
• Remote Control of Alchemy or Alchemy Player on your desktop computer
• Load Alchemy Desktop presets
• Download Mobile Version of any desktop sound libraries you own for free
• Polyphonic pitchbend and aftertouch sent to desktop Alchemy
If you experience any issues, please email us at email@example.com. We've solved the issues of everyone who has contacted us. If you like the App, please write a review!
For the latest updates and to connect to the Alchemy community:
- Like Camel Audio on Facebook: www.facebook.com/camelaudio
- Follow @camelaudio on Twitter
Alchemy Mobile video and more info:
Download Free Alchemy Player desktop synth:
© © 2012 Camel Audio
Guitar! by Smule brings you the unique experience of musical collaboration between guitarist and singer. Play the hottest songs with top vocals from our Sing! Karaoke app.
Choose your singer from over 50 top performances!
You create the invaluable foundation for your singer as you strum the chords of the song. Add personal flourishes on individual strings, a bit of vibrato, or emphasis on particular notes. Choose from four guitars – Acoustic, Electric, Rock, Classical – for that perfect sound. And for advanced players or those who just want to jam out and sing to your own tune, check out our freestyle mode!
New songs and singers are added each week. Vote on which songs get released!
** Counting Stars – OneRepublic
** Hit Me With Your Best Shot – Pat Benatar
** Respect – Aretha Franklin
** Radioactive – Imagine Dragons
** Treasure, Locked Out of Heaven, When I Was Your Man, Grenade, It Will Rain – Bruno Mars
** Cups – Anna Kendrick
** Cheers, Stay – Rihanna
** Lights – Ellie Goulding
** Don't Know Why – Norah Jones
** Paparazzi – Lady Gaga
** You Found Me – The Fray
** You Know I'm No Good – Amy Winehouse
** You Raise Me Up – Josh Groban
** Your Song, Tiny Dancer – Elton John
** The Climb – Miley Cyrus
** Somebody to Love, Another One Bites The Dust – Queen
** Want U Back – Cher Lloyd
** I Won’t Give Up, I'm Yours – Jason Mraz
** Bubbly – Colbie Caillat
** Heart Attack – Demi Lovato
** Baby, Boyfriend – Justin Bieber
** Good Girl, Before He Cheats – Carrie Underwood
** Glad You Came – The Wanted
** Stand By Me – Ben E. King
** Your Song – Elton John
** The A Team – Ed Sheeran
** Beautiful – Christina Aguilera
** Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
** Home – Phillip Phillips
** Hallelujah – Leonard Cohen
** Lucky – Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
** Lightning Crashes – Live
** A Whole New World – Aladdin
** The Climb – Miley Cyrus
** Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
** California Dreamin' – The Mamas & The Papas
** Can't Fight This Feeling – REO Speedwagon
** The Climb – Miley Cyrus
** Can You Feel the Love Tonight – Disney's The Lion King
** Amazing Grace
** …more songs coming soon! Suggest songs in the app!
Subscribe for access to the entire songbook!
* Strum – swipe your finger across the strings
* Pick – tap a single string
* Change the chord – select from the colored tabs on the left
* Create vibrato – shake the phone
* Emphasize a strum – swipe faster and you’ll play louder
UNLIMITED PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to our full song catalog.
- The subscriptions are $2.99 weekly, $4.99 monthly and $39.99 annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Questions? Write firstname.lastname@example.org, find us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/smule) YouTube (www.youtube.com/smule), Twitter (@smule) or Google+!
© © Smule, Inc.