Turn your iPhone or iPad into an air traffic radar and see airplane traffic around the world move in real-time. Discover why millions are already using Flightradar24.
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one Travel app in more than 137 countries including the United States, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Japan, and Australia. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include British Broadcasting Corporation (UK), Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), Cable News Network (US), and MSNBC (US).
Features that have made Flightradar24 the bestselling flight-tracking app around the world include:
* Planes moving in real-time
* Cockpit view – experience what the pilot of an aircraft sees in real-time (iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5th gen., iPad 2 and above, requires iOS 6.0 or higher)
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Real-time flight status information (for most planes) including scheduled time of departure, actual time of departure, scheduled time of arrival, and estimated time of arrival
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Unrivaled global coverage of real-time positional data for aircraft
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Push notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Emergency squawk notifications
* Banner free
We are rapidly improving Flightradar24’s coverage across the world. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of August 2013. For the most up-to-date info about coverage in the area(s) you are interested in, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Roughly 95% of the continent covered
100% coverage in the US and Canada (but with slight delay) thanks to radar data provided by the FAA. Real-time coverage for ADS-B equipped aircraft in most areas of the two countries.
Substantial coverage in Mexico and most South American countries including Brazil, Argentina, and Chile
Complete coverage in Japan. Substantial to complete coverage in Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Maldives, Philippines, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many other countries.
Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand.
Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited coverage in the rest of the region.
Please note that coverage will vary.
Find out what you can do to help increase Flightradar24's coverage in your area:
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or it's interpretation or it's contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
© © 2010 Svenska Resenatverket AB