MyNetDiary is the premier food diary and weight management app in the iPad Healthcare & Fitness category. MyNetDiary helps people lose weight naturally – by eating better and making better daily food choices.
MyNetDiary was featured in USA Today, NPR Morning Edition, FOX News 5, Health Magazine, Chicago Tribune, MacNewsWorld, Mac | Life and more.
MyNetDiary for iPad was featured in Apple "Staff Favorites".
The MyNetDiary iPhone app was handpicked by Apple as an App Store Essential for “Get in Shape.”
With this MyNetDiary app built specifically for the iPad from the ground up, planning and keeping track of your foods and exercise have never been easier.
■ "Easy to use, beautiful on the iPad.”
■ "Excellent app! If you are serious about losing weight and getting fit then this is a must have app."
■ "This is the first solution that is quick, intuitive, and beautiful."
■ "This is the best of the lot by far, it is superbly designed.”
■ "This app has really changed my life.”
* Fast and easy food entry – simply start typing and MyNetDiary will instantly find your foods while you type. Foods you ate before are found after only entering 3-4 letters!
* Huge, high-quality 104,000 foods database with over 750 brands and 250 restaurant chains – up-to-date and without duplicates. Optionally, you can access additional 193,000 foods contributed by MyNetDiary members.
* Food Score – helps with the food labels, to see which foods are healthier.
* 500+ activities and exercise calculating calories based on your weight.
* An Online Community supported by a Registered Dietitian.
* Family and private groups are available through Community.
* Twitter integration.
The list of features is huge, but MyNetDiary makes them easy to use:
* Easy, detailed diet planning.
* Custom foods and exercise.
* Favorite foods.
* Daily analysis and reports.
* Track water tracking.
* Vitamins & medications.
* Full set of nutrient and measurement charts.
* Food time tracking – helps you accurately track smaller and more frequent meals.
* Track all body measurements, blood pressure, hours of sleep, daily steps, and more.
* Advanced planning, including nutrient balance planning. Use the Plan tab to configure your macronutrient balance preferences, including low-carb diets.
* Supports English and metric units.
* Rock-solid, professional implementation, with no crushes.
Backed up by MyNetDiary.com
* Your diary is safely stored on our servers, and could be also accessed online – for food and exercise entry, data backup, and community participation.
* Even more features, including Excel export, are available for paid members.
* iPad, iPhone, and the web site are always in perfect sync.
Get our iPhone Pro app for on-the-go tracking on your iPhone, our apps work great together!
NOTE: Internet connection is required to enter data.
© 2010, 4Technologies Corp.