Photogene is about improving your digital photos and having fun while at it.
This intuitive, easy to use application offers a comprehensive set of professional editing tools:
- Crop and straighten.
- Full set of color adjustments (including levels and curves). Correct underexposed photos and add a spark to washed-out ones.
- Red-eye correction.
- Resize to any resolution.
- Apply one of our artistic filters such as sepia or edge blur.
- Add text boxes of different styles, colors and fonts.
- Add frames in various shapes and colors, including shadows and glows.
- Special effects such as reflection or vignette.
- Apply one of our supplied macros to instantly transform your photo, or create and save your own custom macros.
- Multiple undo and redo.
- Upload your edited photo directly to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, FTP server, mail it, or simply save it to your iPad's photo gallery.
This version of Photogene was tailored specifically for the iPad. Photogene for iPhone has been one of the top selling photography apps for more than 18 months. Now, we bring you a completely new version, redesigned to take advantage of the large screen and processing power of the iPad.
Note: Photogene can edit any RAW file that was imported using the camera connection kit. Even RAW files at very high resolutions. However, the edited photo is always saved back as JPEG at a maximum resolution of 2048×2048 (as a new copy, the original photo is preserved).