Popular Photography+ is the re-imagined and re-designed digital version of Popular Photography magazine. It has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features.
OCTOBER 2013 ISSUE HIGHLIGHTS:
• After You Shoot — Today’s pro photographers can spend almost as much time polishing their pictures in software as they do with a camera. We learned some of their secrets. PLUS: Follow our Software Solver to find out what program best suits your own style.
• Thought for Food — Great culinary photography whets appetites, sells magazines, and inspires people to cook. But the imagery of the Modernist Cuisine cookbooks does more: It teaches—and it wows. Now find out how they do it.
• Autumn in New York — Fall color is getting ready to peak in a vast state park larger than Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Glacier and Great Smoky Mountains National Parks combined. Photograph the Adirondacks.
• Camera and Lens Tests — We put Canon’s little EOS Rebel SL1 through its paces in the Popular Photography Test Lab and the field, along with the entry-level Fujifilm X-M1, Sigma’s honking big 120–300mm f/2.8 OS lens and Nikon’s long 80–400mm f/4.5–5.6G VR zoom.
• Tips, Tips, Tips — Create double exposures, battle bad backgrounds, keep kids jumping, light a location portrait, capture airplane light trails, and other creative ideas from the experts.
And much more!
• 1-year (12 issues) subscription for $14.99 – You save 74%!
• 1-month subscription for $1.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE THIS APP:
*Please note that most stories are constructed in two layers, one on top of the other.
-Swipe left or right to BROWSE through the magazine.
-Swipe up or down to READ an article.
-Tap the screen to ACCESS the menu.
-DOUBLE TAP the screen to TOGGLE the top layer on and off.
-A SINGLE TAP will call up the menu and navigation system; tap again to remove it.
-Tap the UPPER-RIGHT CORNER to bookmark an article.
Missing issues after update? Tap the “Missing Issues?” button in the Library and sign in to the iTunes account you used to buy the issues originally. They should reappear in your Library.
E-mail us with any questions, problems, or even just feedback at: email@example.com
© © Popular Photography